1) – The location and set-up of the camp are crucial qualifications for this topic – river, lake, fjord, sea where sailing is permitted.
2) – There must be a tricing line, slipway and/or jetty close to the site – no more than 1 km away.
3) – There must be storage space for small craft.
4) – Lockable storage must be provided for equipment such as life jackets, oars, paddles, bales, etc.
5) – Airing area/drying room for clothing and gear.
6) – Posters/provision of information regarding sailing regulations in the area in question.
7) – A common area for small parties with a campfire area or BBQ site.
8) – Provision of today’s weather forecast.
9) – Outdoor shower/tap for rinsing equipment and boats.
10) - Hire or facilitation of hire of canoe (kayak) and equipment.
Overview of all the campsites with the topic "Canoe/kayak".