1) – Max. distance to nearest golf course: 1 hour by car.
2) – At least one member of staff at the campsite must have visited and must be familiar with the golf course(s) with which the camp co-operates and these must meet the requirement of being tourist-friendly.
3) – The camp must be able to book tee-off times for guests.
4) – Information (possibly in the form of brochures) about the golf courses with which the camp has an agreement. Information about playing times, handicap restrictions, local rules, etc.
5) – Sign-posted information about the local weather forecast.
6) – Lockable facilities for storing bags and other equipment.
7) – Drying room/airing area for clothes and gear.
Overview of all the campsites with the topic "Golf".