1) – Division of zones in a natural way to restrict driving on the site.
2) – Zones surrounded by plenty of vegetation/niche-type zones.
3) – Limited play facilities – mainly for small children (grandchildren).
4) – If there is a swimming pool at the campsite it is necessary to have sign with information of bathing times for senior - also during the peak season.
5) – Day room for playing cards, lectures, bingo, etc.
6) – Well-equipped BBQ site with tables/benches.
7) – Terrain and facilities suitable for disabled people and elderly people.
8) – Surrounding scenic areas with sign-posted paths for walks.
9) – Provision of group excursions such as mushroom-gathering expeditions, expeditions to spot nightingales, trips to exhibitions, auctions, etc.
Overview of all the campsites with the topic "Peace and quiet".