1) – The campsite must have a separate area/stalls/cages/aviary for animals/birds.
2) – Signs must be displayed showing species and how to engage with/handle the animals, including feeding – not feeding – quiet times (when the animals must be left in peace), as well as other relevant information of the same sort.
3) – Information must be provided about any “utility animals” on the site, e.g. whether horses can be ridden or whether they are just there for “patting”.
4) – There must be at least 5 kinds and a minimum of 10 animals in order to qualify under this topic.
5) – The animals must be well cared for and there must be veterinary inspections according to type.
6) – The campsite must appoint someone to be responsible for the animals.
7) – The campsite must have the necessary permits for keeping animals, and for stalls, dung-heaps, etc.
8) – Animals must be present at the site during the peak season (20/6 – 10/8).
Overwiew of all the campsites with the topic "Animals on the site".